Preparing a Research Funding Application
The following research resources are available through our office and on this website. Services are available to all DFCM-affiliated staff and faculty including Teaching Practice preceptors, Family Physicians and Primary Care Researchers
• Grant application assistance including:
* Budget preparation
* Submission of proposals and
* Ethics submission
• Grant administration provided for grants held at U of T
• Advice and information on funding opportunities and granting agency policies
• Research support space and computers
• Research consultation including study design
• Research Bulletin and Listserv membership
The following resources have been compiled from the University of Toronto's Research and Innovation website, Faculty of Medicine Research and International Relations website as well as additional non-University websites.
Provides information on, and links to resources including:
Administrative steps involved to prepare a research funding application
Demos on how to complete:
The Office of Research Ethics (ORE) upholds the highest ethical and regulatory standards of research involving human or animal subjects at the University of Toronto.
Also see our Ethics webpage for commonly used resources and REB contacts
University and sponsor policies govern the use of your research funds. Learn:
Primarily for NSERC and CIHR grants, but tips may apply to others
Procedures for Obtaining Permission
Research News & Events
The Research Program is currently accepting applications for the Graduate Research Studies Award. The deadline is Friday, June 12th. Please click here for details.