Research Program History
The DFCM Research Program was launched in 1995 with the following objectives:
· To create a critical mass of family medicine researchers.
· To provide investigators with a minimum of 40% time for research.
· To develop research excellence and productivity.
· To link with other programs and departments.
· To build an infrastructure (research associate, statistical consultation and grant writing support).
The DFCM Research Program now includes the following core staff: Research Director; Associate Research Director; Senior Biostatistician; Biostatistician; Research Program Coordinator; and Research Administrator.
Research News & Events
The Research Program is currently accepting applications for the Graduate Research Studies Award. The deadline is Friday, June 12th. Please click here for details.