- Procedural Skills Course• Dermatology Session
- Rural Northern Initiative ProgramThe program was established in 2006 to provide medical care in small northern Ontario communities facing a physician shortage and expose DFCM residents to the exciting and rewarding work available in northern Ontario.
- CSEP Counselling Skills CourseThis course offers the ability to be able to assess psychosocial issues as well as have an understanding of the main theories of counselling and psychotherapy.
- ALARM Advances in Labour and Risk ManagementAdvances in Labour and Risk Management (ALARM) Course is a two-day course that offers case-based plenary sessions, hands-on workshops and a comprehensive examination process.
- Part-time Training OptionThis option permits individuals to meet personal objectives, yet fully satisfy the requirements for certification in family medicine.
- Teaching Residents to Teach Program (TRT)This program aims to provide Family Medicine residents with formal teaching preparation to ensure a high quality learning environment for our students, and to promote personal growth for our resident teachers.