- Graduate DegreesMasters degrees designed for practicing health professionals who are or can reasonably expect to become teachers, educators, and leaders in their professional fields
- Fellowships: Academic and Medical EducationAcademic Fellowships for enhanced clinical practice.
- Clinical Teacher CertificateAdvanced training in Health Professions Education for all Health Sciences faculty members and community based health professionals who want to increase their teaching, education and scholarly effectiveness.
- Clinical Research CertificateEnhanced training in research methods for health care professionals who want to improve their ability to effectively use and collaborate in research.
- INTAPT: Interprofessional Applied Practical Teaching and Learning in the Health ProfessionsA broad, introductory overview of education, teaching and learning issues in health professional training as a field of scholarly inquiry and research offered in a convenient modularformat.
- Individual CourseAccess a list of CE Continuing Education courses
- Sabbatical Opportunitiesfor fully accredited faculty
- ApplyAbout our Application Process
- CE Program Feescurrent fee schedule for our CE program offerings