- ResidencyProgram streams, teaching sites,program features, PGY3 fellowships, learning initiatives, Teaching Practices, CaRMS
- Fellows & Graduate StudentsContinuing education certificate programs, academic and clinical fellowships, and Master's programs for Faculty and Other Health Care Professionals.
- Medical StudentsMedical students can learn about Family Medicine at U of T through several innovative programs.
- Living in TorontoLiving expenses, visa, insurance, helpful links about living in Toronto.
- SEMEThe Supplemental Emergency Medicine Experience (SEME) is a program to provide family physicians with a three-month, full time, remunerated fellowship that provides a comprehensive, practical and hands-on EM experience.
- DFCM Red ButtonThe Red Button is intended as a quick reference for Family Medicine residents at the University of Toronto who find themselves in an emergency or crisis situation of various kinds. The major scenarios are listed below. Note: The Red Button provides information and links to resources, but does not connect you directly to assistance.
- Login to the DFCM Competency-Based Curriculum