Videotape your presentation
The DFCM has a tool called ePresence that can:
- Record video and audio of you and your presentation simultaneously
- Record a video conference meeting: tape the people in the room and the video conference screen
- Connect online to a video conference and allow participation using a chat feature
How do I use ePresence?
- Contact the ICT Information & Communication Technology office, book a month ahead if possible
- The ICT provides set-up, support, rendering, editing
At the DFCM central office, book a PC to use our Screen Capture software to:
- Edit audio and video
- Add narration to a video, a presentation, anything already recorded
- Record a computer screen
To use this software, contact the ICT Information & Communication Technology office.