Faculty & Staff
Update Your Contact Information
- AwardsDFCM departmental and program award nomination information and list of past DFCM faculty winners of DFCM, U of T and external awards.
- Appointments, Promotions & RenewalsFor faculty. Information about and how to apply for an appointment, a promotion or renew an appointment. Includes steps, forms and detailed explanations for each.
- Communications & TechnologyTools and support for teaching and productivity tools like videoconferencing, virtual meetings, lecture taping, online collaboration, email and more.
- 2016 DFCM Conference and Walter Rosser DayThe DFCM Conference is an annual event held by the Department for its faculty members. Attendance is free and eligible for CME credits. The conference agenda includes keynote speakers, professional and faculty development workshops, the Departmental and Program awards ceremony and plenty of time to network and catch up with colleagues.
- Education ScholarshipEducation scholarship encompasses a variety of academic activities. The DFCM's Office of Education Scholarship is here to advance, coordinate and support these activities for faculty members.
- Faculty List
- Faculty Orientation ManualThis orientation manual is intended to help new faculty members integrate into and advance within the Department of Family and Community Medicine. It will help you understand the activities of the department, how it is organized and what resources and supports are available to help you succeed in your new role as a faculty member in an academic family medicine department.
- New Faculty & StaffFind your way to U of T information about working for the university. These resources are useful for new and not-so-new faculty and staff.
- Professional Development and Continuing EducationFostering the professional and personal development of the members of the DFCM and the broader community of family physicians.
- Rural Northern Initiative (RNI)
- Teaching Medical StudentsFor prospective and current FMLE and other preceptors, electives teachers and other undergraduate education program teachers and leaders.
Please keep us up-to-date with your preferred email address and a current office and/or home address.
Email or telephone DFCM reception 416-946-5938.