Alumni, learn what we have for you!
Read the DFCM Alumni Newsletter to learn about opportunities and events from the Department, Faculty of Medicine and University of Toronto. Scroll down to read past issues.
Sign up to receive the newsletter by emailing the Department's communications team.
- Alumni Newsletter April 2014Issue 6: Read the Department's 2011-2013 report, "Impact through innovation and collaboration," which shares our excitement and pride at the impact family medicine is making in Canada and abroad.
- Alumni Newsletter March 2014Issue 5: As an alumni member, when you visit a University of Toronto campus you can access the library system to read for pleasure or for CME.
- Alumni Newsletter December 2013Issue 4: Complement your practice with advanced professional development
- Alumni Newsletter November 2013Issue 3: Family medicine is helping introduce physician assistants to Ontario
- Alumni Newsletter September 2013Issue 2: Looking to improve your skills or knowledge? Look no further than U of T.
- Alumni Newsletter May 2013Issue 1: A message from Professor and Chair Dr. Lynn Wilson and an exciting announcement about our new open access family medicine resource website DFCMOpen!